Canon Mp Navigator Stopped Working With Scanner – Canon Mp Navigator Stopped Working With Scanner Please observe that MP Navigator EX is replaced by My Image Garden. This application software program enables you to definitely scan, preserve and print pictures and paperwork. It is possible to also edit pictures, or connect visuals to e-mail. Making use of MP Navigator EX you may scan numerous files at a single time, or scan photos larger in comparison to the platen. You are able to also help save scanned photos, attach them to e-mail or edit/print them. Most of the capabilities of MP Navigator EX at the moment are accessible in My Impression Yard which you’ll be able to download by selecting your solution through the PIXMA variety website page.
MP Navigator EX is software that allows you to scan photographs and documents without difficulty. This facility is appropriate even for novices. This application lets you scan multiple documents without delay, or scan pictures more substantial than the Platen. You may also help save your scanned graphic, connect them to e-mail or print them utilizing the supplied programs.
Canon Mp Navigator Stopped Working With Scanner Important:
- MP Navigator EX may not start from the operation panel of the machine. In that case, restart the computer.
- MP Navigator EX can scan images of the following data size:
- – 10000 pixels x 10000 pixels or less (depending on the model)
- Use the default display font size of the OS. Otherwise, software screens may not appear correctly.
What Can You Do with This Application
- This software allows you to scan multiple documents at one time, or scan images larger than the Platen. You can also save scanned images, attach them to e-mail or print them.
- There are two s of MP Navigator EX Main Menu: Navigation Mode screen and One-click Mode screen.
- Navigation Mode Screen: You can start various tasks from the Navigation Mode screen, including simple scanning, scanning using ScanGear (scanner driver), and enhancing/correcting images.
- One-click Mode Screen; You can complete from scanning to saving, etc. at one time by simply clicking the corresponding icon in the One-click Mode screen.
- Scan/Import Window: Use the Scan/Import window to scan photos, documents and film (dependent on the model), or import images saved on memory cards (again, dependent on the model).
- Use the View & Use window to select what you want to do with the scanned images.
Canon Mp Navigator Stopped Working With Scanner List Models Support
MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.1.1 support for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 32&64Bit
- Update History (Ver.5.1.1) – Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS., – We have improved the phenomenon that MP Navigator EX couldn’t launch while the specific application was installed.
- Last Updated: 22-Jul-2015
- Filename: mpnx_5_1-win-5_1_1-ea23_2.exe
Download Canon Mp Navigator Stopped Working With Scanner
‘ ” ‘